IMPORTANT: Parents are required to complete emergency contact and student health information annually. Parents must now utilize Aeries Parent Portal to update this critical information that is needed in the event of an emergency.
If you have been in the district in previous years and have confirmed your student’s information you should already have a parent portal account. You should try the password reset and then contact the school office if you have any issues.
AERIES PARENT PORTAL (NEW TO DISTRICT)
If you are new to the district you should have the following information through registration. The following is required to create a parent portal account:
- Student Permanent ID
- Home Telephone number on file at your school site as the primary contact
- Verification Pass Code (VPC) – The unique identifier for your student
- Personal e-mail account
You cannot create an account without all 4 of these items. Click “Create New Account” to begin.
Note: It is important for the personal email account used for the creation of the parent portal to be the same email in the contacts page for the student to ensure reliable communication from the school.
THE FIVE STEPS TO CREATE A NEW AERIES PARENT PORTAL
STEP 1: Creation of Account – Select Account Type
Choose Parent and click “Next”
STEP 2: Enter Account Information
STEP 3: E-mail Account Verification
You will receive an email with a code to enter. Enter the code and click “Next” and you will see:
Click Return to Login Page
STEP 4: Login to Aeries Parent Portal
STEP 5: Student Verification
Once you log into Aeries Parent Portal, you will be asked to provide the information provided through registration
After entering this information click “Next”.
Note: You can add other students by clicking “Change Student” and selecting “Add New Student to Your Account”.
1. You did not receive the verification email to set up your account
- In your email account, check your SPAM (or junk mail) folder to see if it was automatically sent there.
- Do not use the mobile app to register. You must register using an web browser (Google or Safari)
- Check with your email provider regarding compatibility with Aeries.
2. Lost or Expired Password
- Click on the Parent Portal login on this webpage.
- On the login window, click on the "Forgot Password?" link.
- Enter your email address.
- An email will be sent to the email address you provided with instructions on how to